ACE is not based on any existing emulator and was coded from scratch, using a real CPC a reference; it is written in C language and its GUI is based on MUI 4.
The current version of ACE is still at an early stage, nevertheless, almost all the games and demos are working perfectly; actually, the quality of the emulation is already often superior to what the existing big CPC emulators on PC/Windows can produce.
- Amstrad CPC and Amstrad Plus range emulation,
- Very high quality emulation of Z80, chipsets and synchronisation,
- Support for all DSK types & SNA,
- Up to 256 expansion ROMs,
- Up to 512KB of extended memory.
- Full screen and overlay display modes,
- Memory editor window,
- Z80 editor window,
- CRTC editor window,
- Gate Array analyzer window,
- PSG analyzer window,
- CTM synchonization status information window,
- Breakpoints management,
- Powerfull set of AREXX commands for cross-development or any remote operation on the emulator.
- And more...
- ACE CPC Emulator