News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Some of my HFE Games

Started by dcdrac, 22:45, 14 May 13

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

Well, I know you have good intentions and I really don't mean to insult you, but if people need to be spoon-fed maybe it should be done on some host like Rapidshare... It's literally like 5 clicks to batch-convert all games available for the CPC and anyone who can handle an HxC really knows how to do it. We're talking about tens of megabytes on the server that don't add much to the proceedings... (plus, for archival purposes we have the Downloads section).

dcdrac

Could they be moved there?

Gryzor

Damn it, you had me making regexes after midnight to calculate the size of the attachments :D :D

A whopping total of 216MB. By comparison, all 3200+ game entries in the Downloads section is only double that.

They can't be moved, the Downloads system uses a different database. I think I'm going to have to delete them, unfortunately... :(

Gryzor

Ok, all files have been uploaded, and anyone can get them here: CPC HxC.rar (259,05 MB) - uploaded.net .

260MBs in all. In time I'll delete the attachments here.

Thanks!

dcdrac

Gryzor

No problem, thanks for your trouble!

dcdrac

you are most welcome, now all I need to do is get a 3 1/2 derive that fits a plus like the one you just bought on amibay lol

Gryzor

Ha, you were watching that too? Wonder what else I could fit into that case...

Morri

Quote from: Gryzor on 17:02, 02 December 13
Ok, all files have been uploaded, and anyone can get them here: CPC HxC.rar (259,05 MB) - uploaded.net .

260MBs in all. In time I'll delete the attachments here.

Thanks!
Sorry for bringing an old topic back but I have a HxC on the way and I was wondering if anyone stills has this .rar file laying around they could upload somewhere as this link is 404.
Keeping it Kiwi since 1977

Gryzor

Quote from: Morri on 11:35, 19 April 15
Sorry for bringing an old topic back but I have a HxC on the way and I was wondering if anyone stills has this .rar file laying around they could upload somewhere as this link is 404.

Send me a PM and I'll do it tomorrow morning mate...

Morri

Gryzor

Here you go; this should stay up until I delete it manually...

HxC-CPC.rar - Google Drive

Gryzor

By the way, in the archive you can find two utilities to sort the file order as it appears on the HxC related apps and as discussed elsewhere here...

Morri

Finally downloaded  :D and loaded onto a 2GB SD card. My HxC arrived yesterday and after about an hour of playing with the settings I got it working like a dream. Thanks again Gryzor for the files.

Played MegaBlasters (multi-disc load) and Batman forever demo (large disc load) as well as Robocop and ChaseHQ and all sweet az.

Super Cauldron (from the Manos folder) crashed after the load screen so if anyone knows the fix there, I would appreciate that.

pelrun

The file is supposed to be 260MB, isn't it? Google Drive claims it's 54MB and the download is corrupted.

robcfg

I tried it too and I got the same error.

Gryzor

Just downloaded it myself, it worked perfectly

Ah - I think I know - it must be unrared with Rar5.x...

Kris

I just downloaded it and everything is OK at home as well ;)
Thank you for the link.

Gryzor

Cheers.

By the way, the archive has 600+ files. If anyone's interested I can convert the entire GoodROM set...

Optimus

Funny thing, I started downloading from the first page, the links are still there no matter if they would have been deleted long time ago. And then downloaded the big archive too :)

Gryzor

Heh, I forgot to delete them and by now I've forgotten how to locate them in the database... Will look into it again :D

seanb

Quote from: Gryzor on 11:44, 03 May 15
Cheers.

By the way, the archive has 600+ files. If anyone's interested I can convert the entire GoodROM set...

What we need is some way of having all the games that have been patched by people either on here or elsewhere on the Internet like at cpc power.
But at cpcpower of I'm correct you can only download 1 game at a time and I don't know if you can search for psyched games.
what is the Goodrom set?
I want to download your previous upload but if there's one better potentially coming it might be worth waiting
Thou shall not question Captain Wrong!

Gryzor

@seanb : for the Good ROMsets, take a look here: GoodTools - Wikiwand . Basically, a complete collection of disk images.

@dcdrac : I have now deleted the attachments in the previous pages, thus saving several hundreds of MBs on the server. I sincerely apologise for this, mate, I know you took a lot of your time to upload them, but there was no need to place them here (especially since many of them were not even zipped).

Audronic

Quote from: Gryzor on 11:13, 03 May 15
Just downloaded it myself, it worked perfectly

Ah - I think I know - it must be unrared with Rar5.x...

On my Mac I had to use " iZip "  From the Apps Store.

Ray
Procrastinators Unite,
If it Ain't Broke PLEASE Don't Fix it.
I keep telling you I am Not Pedantic.
As I Live " Down Under " I Take my Gravity Tablets and Wear my Magnetic Boots to Keep me from Falling off.