News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Look what I just won!

Started by Neil79, 23:53, 17 May 14

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaun M. Neary

And how long can your tape run for exactly, eh? How long can it last?  :laugh:
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

Neil79

wtf happened to my thread  :o :laugh:
The latest in Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

Bryce

Welcome to the CPCWiki tendency of drifting way off topic :D

Bryce.

Shaun M. Neary

Quote from: Neil79 on 11:38, 22 May 14
wtf happened to my thread  :o :laugh:

It got derailed...
Oddly enough, we can't blame MacDeath for this one either, which i find even more alarming!
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

Gryzor

To be fair, this isn't off-topic. We're still discussing about games found, games on tape, the enjoyment thereof, etc etc. There have been examples much worse than this!

Neil79

My latest Amstrad collection! :)

The latest in Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

Bryce

The "Like" is for the having posted the sharpest, best contrast pictures I've seen in a while. It's like I could reach out and touch them!  :D

Bryce.

Neil79

They joys of having a DSLR and photoshop  :laugh:

Carnivius

Ok here is a photo of my Crystal Kingdom Dizzy and yeah as I mentioned it comes in a box as it was a full price release.   And as you can see the box is in very good condition and also includes the instructions, the lovely poster and stickers all unused and in great condition too. 

Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

Neil79

Yep I'll take  ;)

Carnivius

Doh.. that was meant to be a reply to Neil's private message...  ::)
Favorite CPC games: Count Duckula 3, Oh Mummy Returns, RoboCop Resurrection, Tankbusters Afterlife

Neil79

Gryzor

Hahaha :D SNAFU...

Anyway, Ace of Aces - how I loved this little game!

TFM

@Carnivac : The Like is for the emulation of the CPC hardware antializing and color schemes of the pictures.  ;)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus