News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Amstrad disk bargains on eBay! Only £1,194.60 EACH!!!

Started by Xyphoe, 20:15, 19 August 14

Previous topic - Next topic

TotO

I hope that he can sold them to the king of the nerds! :laugh:
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Bryce

Visit his shop, the lucky man seems to be only in possession of really RARE!!! things. He's into fantasy things - His prices being the biggest fantasy.!

Bryce.

TotO

"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Bryce

Oooo, didn't notice that bit, better get back to his page a bid on them before they are all gone! :D

Bryce.

CraigsBar

IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

EgoTrip

He's charging £103 and can't even be bothered to include batteries? Theres no evidence or mention of it working either.

As for the CPC games, well, some people are just greedy cunts.

MaV

Quote from: EgoTrip on 13:56, 20 August 14As for the CPC games, well, some a lot of people on eBay are just greedy cunts.
There, fixed that for you! ;)
Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

TFM

Please move this thread from games to ebay.  :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

EgoTrip

I can understand why eBay is so expensive, its not always entirely down to greed on the seller's part, but often because of the excessive charges eBay charge. 3 charges per listing is pretty fucked up - listing fee, final value fee, paypal fee, then theres shipping on top of that too. So I can understand why its hard to get bargains on there now, its hard to make anything from selling cheap. You are practically giving stuff away if you are honest. But £1000+ for a CPC game is taking the piss.

DARKGATE

:o :o :laugh: UHAAHUAUHAUHAUHAAUHAUHAUH :laugh:
A crazy man, or he hope of found a crazy wich buy his RARE GAMES.

Really absurd, however on ebay the prices of AMSTRAD games are increase overly  :( .
Do not underestimate the power of AMSTRAD CPC.

Lazy Dude

Quote from: CraigsBar on 13:45, 20 August 14
Vintage Game and Watch Donkey Kong Multi Screen game Nintendo 1982 free shipping
Same seller... I got one of those. Praps I should sell it.
Sad times for the prospective retro-buyers out there - I bought a nice little collection of those game and watch jobbies on ebay a year or 2 back and only paid like £20 each - all in good nick and working. Shame to see silly prices.

CraigsBar

Just checked mine. 5 in total, 4 are double screens. Mario brothers was always my favourite.
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

steve

Quote from: EgoTrip on 17:41, 20 August 14
I can understand why eBay is so expensive, its not always entirely down to greed on the seller's part, but often because of the excessive charges eBay charge. 3 charges per listing is pretty fucked up - listing fee, final value fee, paypal fee, then theres shipping on top of that too. So I can understand why its hard to get bargains on there now, its hard to make anything from selling cheap. You are practically giving stuff away if you are honest. But £1000+ for a CPC game is taking the piss.

It's getting worse, now if a dishonest buyer decides he does not want the item, the seller must also pay the return postage and hope that the item is not damaged or broken when it is returned.
I will not sell anything on ebay now, it is just not worth the risk.

Kris

Wouaw !!! I have 4 four of those games in theiur original state: Am I rich without knowing it ?  ;D