News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

HDCPM - boot and run CP/M plus from hard disk

Started by d_kef, 16:48, 30 December 21

Previous topic - Next topic

d_kef

Quote from: Gryzor on 09:43, 26 June 24
Quote from: d_kef on 21:52, 25 June 24@ikonsgr you use a realy old version of HDCPM. Please download and test the latest one v1.11 from the HDCPM wiki page. Also use the CP/M disk images from the "Other downloads" section, as they contain a system file that doesn't check for the 6128 ROM.
Let me know if it works.

@Gryzor please remove the old releases files from the first post and also the sentence "Latest release: v1.05 July 2022". They're really misleading.

d_kef
Done.
There are still a couple of files left.

d_kef

Gryzor

Quote from: d_kef on 10:00, 26 June 24
Quote from: d_kef on 21:52, 25 June 24@ikonsgr you use a realy old version of HDCPM. Please download and test the latest one v1.11 from the HDCPM wiki page. Also use the CP/M disk images from the "Other downloads" section, as they contain a system file that doesn't check for the 6128 ROM.
Let me know if it works.

@Gryzor please remove the old releases files from the first post and also the sentence "Latest release: v1.05 July 2022". They're really misleading.

d_kef
Done.

d_kef
You didn't tell me to delete them all. Please be more specific next time. Should I remove them all now?

d_kef

Quote from: Gryzor on 12:44, 26 June 24
Quote from: d_kef on 10:00, 26 June 24
Let me know if it works.

d_kef
Done.

d_kef
You didn't tell me to delete them all. Please be more specific next time. Should I remove them all now?
Obviously I wasn't very clear. Yes please delete them all. They are old files. All new files are now in the wiki page.
Many thanks.

d_kef