Rick Dangerous 128+
Rick Dangerous 128+ is an extended version of Rick Dangerous for the Amstrad 6128+ with the aim to include extra PLUS features thanks to the extended memory.
Presentation of the game
Thanks to Axelino and Xyphoe for those.
Also Longplays from the CPC-64old version.
- the famous digitised 'Whhhaaa' sample at 15Khz !
- Full levels from 16bits versions (special THX to bigorno)
- Cutscenes with graphics from the Amiga version
- Musics from the Atari ST version
- Redone tiles and sprites, additionnal artwork.
- And many, many surprises...
- Fano : Main code and additionnal graphics
- BDC-Iron : Intro code and graphics
- MacDeath : Ingame graphics
- Bigorno.net  : 16bits levels and Xrick source code
- Rick Dangerous Resurrected  : Rick Dangerous ressources
- MetalBrain : Exomizer cruncher code
- Fkey : YM cruncher
(infos taken from Wikipedia's french page)
- Programm, conception : Simon Phipps
- Graphics : Simon Phipps, Terry Lloyd
- Music : Dave Pridmore
- Level Design : Rob Toone, Bob Churchill
- Programmation Amstrad & Spectrum : Dave Pridmore
- Programmation C64 : Stu Gregg
Release date : December 24th 2009
Media:Rick1_1.DSK Version 1.1
January 10th 2010 release : Add a fix for B drive , keyboard layout for lefty players and quickstart from paddle buttons.
Have a look at Rick Dangerous 2 CPCwiki's page too, an awesome game.