Les Sucres en Morceaux
This is the group which improved and made popular the use of flipping to get more colors than the 27 allowed by the CPC. This technique is used in the Climax demos.
- Supersly : Basic Coder, Graphist, Musician (active)
- 1989 : Evil Donjon (64k / Genesis Software)
- 2009 : Orion Prime 128K RAM only / Cargosoft. (talented) Graphist.
- 2003 : Climax (64k)
- 2006 : Climax G (64k - Monochrome screen only)
- 2006 : Amstrad Expo Magic Circus (128k)
- 2008 : Evil Vache (Meuhting) (128k)
The three first demos are coded in Basic and work on any CPC. However, you still need a disk drive because tape versions aren't available yet.