News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by reidrac, 12:34, 02 September 15

Previous topic - Next topic

reidrac

I'm a Spaniard based somewhere in Surrey (UK) and my IT career as programmer stated with the 8-bit home computers that were popular in Spain back in the day: the ZX Spectrum +2A (the one I had at home) and the Amstrad CPC 6128 (at school, that was my first contact with Basic and programming).

Few years ago went back to making games and I guess it was matter of time I revisited my roots and I released some games for the Spectrum 48K.

Some of my friends had Amstrad and I have fond memories of the CPC 464, specially when we used to play games in our summer holidays, both Spectrum and Amstrad owners like good friends that we were! (hard to believe, I know).

I'm trying to get into Amstrad programming now, although I still don't know what I'm doing  :)

I acquired a nice CPC 464 some weeks ago and I've been playing games to get the feel of the platform before starting to write code, and so far I'm having a lot of fun.

See you around!
Released The Return of Traxtor, Golden Tail, Magica, The Dawn of Kernel, Kitsune`s Curse, Brick Rick, Hyperdrive and The Heart of Salamanderland for the CPC.

If you like my games and want to show some appreciation, you can always buy me a coffee.

CraigsBar

Welcome, we don't *mind* the speccy here, only badly converted speccy ports ;)

Have fun, I look forward to seeing the results of your coding work.
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

TFM

Buenos dias. Have fun here!  :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

CPC_Fan

Hi and welcome. I wish that I had made a bit more of an effort to get into programing when I was younger and had my 464.

Anyway I look forward to seeing the fruits of your labour  :)